Also available in Chinese.See All
TweetsTweets by DrDavidWeiss
DR. DAVID S. WEISS, Ph.D., ICD. D, CHRE
President & CEO Weiss International Ltd.
Author, Strategist, Consultant, Educator
Dr. David S. Weiss, Ph.D., ICD.D, CHRE is President & CEO of Weiss International Ltd., a Toronto-based firm specializing in innovation, leadership, and HR consulting for Fortune 500, social enterprise and public-sector organizations. David and his team of strategy and organizational consultants generate business, organizational and people solutions for executives and Boards globally.
Some of his most recent projects include:
- Facilitating strategic planning, restructuring, & change management
- Designing executive team governance and alignment agreements
- Facilitating innovative thinking to gain insight into complex issues
- Designing and delivering innovation, change & leadership workshops
- Executive coaching and conducting 360° assessment processes
David has consulted on more than 1000 business and organizational projects on five continents including in Canada, USA, England, Holland, France, Hungary, Italy, Israel, Russia, China, Malaysia, Uganda, South Africa, and Chile. He also delivered over 220 conference presentations, presented at over 150 University Executive Development Programs, and wrote over 60 journal articles. He is the author or co-author of seven books including Innovative Intelligence (Publisher: Wiley, also available in Chinese and Persian) which was reported by CBC News as a “top 5 business book” in the year it was published and Leadership-Driven HR which was listed by the Globe & Mail Report on Business as a bestseller in the year it was published.
In addition to his consulting work, David is guest faculty at executive development programs at Schulich, Queen’s, and St. Mary’s University. He is also a Certified HR Executive (CHRE) and on the CHRE Review Committee for the HRPA, an Institute Certified Board Director (ICD.D) with the Institute of Corporate Directors, and a lifetime Fellow Certified Training and Development Professional (FCTDP).
David’s doctorate is from the University of Toronto and he has three master’s degrees, in Education, Psychology and Philosophy. Previously, Dr. Weiss was an Affiliate Professor of the Rotman School of Management, a Senior Research Fellow at Queen’s University, a Director on the Board of the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation, the Vice President and Chief Innovation Officer of a multi-national consulting firm, and President of the Section of Industrial and Organizational Psychology of the Ontario Psychological Association and a Director on the OPA Board.
Dr. David Weiss has received numerous international honours, among them:
- The “Distinguished Lecturer” certificate from the Government of Canada and Government of Ontario
- The “HR Leadership Award” by the Asia-Pacific HR Congress
- The “HR Distinction Award” by the Israel HR Association
- The first lifetime “Fellow” of the Institute for Performance and Learning (formally CSTD)
- The fourth lifetime “Fellow” of the Human Resources Professionals Association (FHRPA)
- “Lifetime Member” of the “Global Directory of Who’s Who” and the “Presidential Who’s Who”
You can download free over 40 of David’s published articles at www.weissinternational.ca/articles
Read a comprehensive article about David’s innovative concepts on Wikipedia at wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Solomon_Weiss
Join over 10,000 of David’s followers on Twitter at @DrDavidWeiss and over 3,400 connections on LinkedIN at firstname.lastname@example.org