About Weiss International Ltd.
Who we are
Weiss International Ltd. is a Toronto-based innovation, leadership coaching, and HR consulting firm that works with Fortune 500 companies, social enterprise associations, and public sector organizations globally to enhance talent capacity, organizational effectiveness, and business outcomes. Our research-based approach generates leading-edge insights and designs that achieve meaningful results for our clients.
Our enduring core values
Our enduring core values guide our decision-making and interactions with our clients and their employees.
Client-Centricity: Dedication to understanding our clients’ unique needs, providing tailored solutions, and consistently exceeding their expectations.
Innovation: Embracing creativity, adaptability, and forward-thinking to deliver meaningful and actionable outcomes.
Excellence: Striving for the highest quality in everything we do and continually improving our services.
Integrity: Upholding the highest ethical standards, transparency, and honesty in all client interactions and business practices.
An acknowledged thought-leader
Our thought-leadership is in the areas of innovative thinking, leadership coaching, and talent development which has distinguished our firm for the past two decades. Our approach is to partner with our clients to understand their needs and then we leverage our best-practices and design new approaches to meet the client’s needs effectively. We are honoured to have been able to collaborate with many of our clients for years and in some cases for decades.
Building people and organizational capacity
We have found that leveraging innovation, leadership coaching, and HR capacity is the cornerstone of people and organizational effectiveness. Our innovation and leadership facilitation and learning programs are dynamic, fast-paced and highly interactive fun sessions that result in actionable outcomes. Our individual coaching helps executives and high-potential leaders discover insights and refine behaviours that are essential to organizational contribution and career progression.
Based upon the writings of Dr. David S. Weiss
Our firm’s methodology is based on the writings of the firm’s President & CEO, Dr. David S. Weiss. He has authored or co-authored seven books, written over 60 journal articles, and presented at over 250 conferences. Dr. David Weiss has conducted executive sessions in Canada, USA, England, Hungary, Switzerland, China, Malaysia, Russia, Israel, Uganda, South Africa, and Chile. He is also a sought-after keynote speaker at conferences and an Affiliate Faculty member at several University executive development programs.
- Strategy Facilitation: We design and facilitate strategy, structure, and change management sessions with a unique blend of research, innovative thinking, meaningful dialogue, and effective decision making.
- Innovative Thinking: We facilitate innovation labs to guide diverse teams to gain insight and discover innovative solutions to complex issues that are essential for your business success.
- Leadership Coaching: Our leadership coaching focuses on building leadership capacity by leveraging one’s strengths to realize extraordinary personal and professional results.
- Leadership Development: We utilize creative design and training techniques to foster and deepen holistic leadership, innovative thinking, change implementation, and high performing teams.
- Human Resources Consulting: We facilitate the transformation of the HR contribution from a service function to a key business partner that builds people and organizational capacity to achieve business goals.
Honours and Awards
- "Distinguished Lecturer” certificate from the Government of Canada
- "Dove" Award from the Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation for Service on the Board of Directors
- Honoured as a lifetime "Fellow” HRPA Member of the Human Resources Professionals Association
- Honoured as the first lifetime “Fellow” of the Institute for Performance and Learning (formally CSTD)
- "HR Leadership Award" at the Asia-Pacific Human Resources Management conference
- "HR Distinction Award” from the HR Israel Association
- Honoured as Lifetime Member of the Global Directory of Who's Who
- "Innovation Day Distinguished Lecture" certificate from MPP of Ontario Provincial Parliament
- From Books For Business. “With Appreciation And Thanks, Books For Business Recognizes Dr. David Weiss As One Of Our Outstanding Authors" for his #1 HR Best Seller
- From Queen’s University “With Appreciation And Thanks For Your Invaluable Contribution To Learning And Intellectual Enhancement Of Industrial Relations at Queen’s University.”