Working closely with executive and leadership teams, we help you develop your strategic innovation plan and accelerate the creation of a culture of innovation.
We use innovative learning approaches to train leaders to become leaders of innovation who excel at drawing out the innovative capacities of their employees and teams.
We then facilitate the change management process to enable employees at all levels to adapt and thrive within the transformed innovative organization.
We always partner with organizations to offer a balance between innovative solutions and practical, actionable strategies. Our process includes the following:
- Understand strategic issues based on first-hand experience, customer research, and leadership surveys.
- Apply a systematic process for the development and implementation of innovation plans and strategic plans.
- Apply a breakthrough process to accelerate the creation of a culture of innovation.
- Train leaders of innovation who excel at drawing out the innovative capacities of their employees and teams.
- Analyze organizational structure to ensure it supports the innovation strategy and implement changes.
- Develop recommendations for the organization to sustain innovation for business success.
Please view these thoughtful videos by Dr. David Weiss
as he presents some ideas from his co-authored book Innovative Intelligence.
Dr David Weiss explains: how can organizations sustain innovation?
Dr David Weiss explains: what is a culture of innovation?
By: Weiss and Legrand (Wiley, 2011)
FREE ARTICLES of Interest...